At Tabee Networking Limited, we pride ourselves on durability and quality; you can be assured products supplied by us is of the best quality all around as the world’s leading contactless business card provider and integrated CRM. Tabee is here for you to provide complete peace of mind.
Replacements will be a like for like product or similar specification up to a maximum of your original product purchase price paid in the rear occasion a purchased product is discontinued.
If you have a product that is no longer available, we shall provide you with the next equivalent at no further cost.
What is covered?
- Accidental Damage
- Any cosmetic damage (e.g. rust, scratches etc.)
- Theft of product
This is not an insurance policy and is an extended warranty only.
- "Us, We, Our" means Tabee Networking Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong, number 2156463 whose registered office address is Tabee Networking Limited, 489-491 CASTLE PEAK ROAD, UNIT A13, RM1 12/F, BLOCK A, HKIC, Hong Kong;
- "You, Your" means the person who has entered into Tabee Warranty as defined in the document.
- There are statutory rights in place that apply to faulty goods. You can find advice on those rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Your household insurance may provide you with some protection for your Product
- You are entitled to 1 replacements during the 1 or 2 year(s) of your Warranty
- We will not be responsible for any failure to carry out our obligations if any circumstances outside our reasonable control cause it
- We will disable link to damaged product and re-enable on replacement product.
- You will need to cover postage, packaging and other additional costs incurred.
How to claim
In the unfortunate event that you are required to claim under warranty. Contact Tabee Networking Limited via any of the methods below;
Email us: email@example.com
Go online to: https://tabee.store/contact-us
Write to us at: Tabee Networking Limited, 489-491 CASTLE PEAK ROAD, UNIT A13, RM1 12/F, BLOCK A, HKIC, Hong Kong
Download your copy by clicking here